ForgeRock Authenticator works in conjunction with the ForgeRock Identity Platform to deliver secure, yet easy access to apps and services.
Users can register their phones, using QR codes, to receive notifications or generate One-Time Passwords which can be used to securely log in.
- Automatic setup via QR codes
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for Time and Counter based One-Time Password generation
ForgeRock Authenticator works with OpenAM's "ForgeRock Authenticator (OATH)" or "ForgeRock Authenticator (Push)" authentication modules.
- Support Android 12
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Easy way to execute the operations of Accept, Reject and Dismiss authentication requests via Push
- Introduced support to Self-Signed Certs
Bugfix to address issues with notifications on recent versions of Android.
Required minor update to replace the deprecated Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) service with the new Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) service.
Major update to the Forgerock Authenticator application. The UI has been overhauled, and Push authentication functionality has been added.